World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Reader's Issues- Have No Fear, Alto is Here!



This post is dedicated to you as my readers. I receive quite a few emails, and respond as quickly as I can, with as much info as I can provide given the circumstances. However, there are readers out there that keep running into issues that can't find an answer (and are worried to ask anyone). I know, I have been there too.

Have I done a past "post" on something that you were questioning on how I did it? Did you need more information that I didn't cover? Are you completely lost with your professions and are wondering what to do? Did you read a blog post somewhere and lost your ass with them telling you to "do this" or "do that" and you are wondering how to make your gold back? I am here to help.

One of the big reasons that I got into blogging was because I enjoy helping people. You guys have helped me get my blog to the masses, and I want to help return the favor. Here's your chance.

So now it's your turn. Let me give back to you. You can email me direct at altosgoldishadvice@gmail.com. Please describe your issue, your server (horde or ally), what you have done to fix it, and what professions and gold you have available.

*I don't care if you are a level 20, new to the game, and need a few pointers on how to start making gold, shoot me an email.

*If you are sitting at 500K and have had slow sales, let me know, and we can set something up for you.

*If you have limited AH time and you are wondering what you can do to maximize your time, gimme a holler.

Basically, I will do my best to help you out. Once again, please provide the story in the email with the best description you can, and you can look forward to your question being answered in an upcoming post here (please let me know in the email if you are not wanting your name published).

Don't be scared, I am here to help. Now get to typing! I look forward to hearing from you!

* Please notate in the subject line that you are replying to this post. =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger