World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Thursday, September 27, 2012

How Do I Get To The BMAH (Black Market Auction House) in WoW Pandaria?



So you are wondering where the BMAH is? Rock on! Well, it's just a hop,skip and a jump away in Pandaria. Take your FP to Tavern In The Mists in The Veiled Stair


When you land at the flight master Shin the Weightless (56.7, 75.7), turn around until you see this:







Here is Madam Goya's hut. For ease of use to find her, you can always just listen to me, or go ahead and make a macro:

/target Madam Goya








You can see she is right inside with a few guards surrounding her.









Just for shits and giggles, here is the current state of my BMAH (since ya'll love screenshots). Currently, I see no option to buy it now, however if there is something in the AH you really want, you might just toss the highest bid you can afford (up to 999,999g).



With the latter option, you are more than sure you will get said item. =)

The ones that I see as major purchases are from the TGC set and the Mounts (of course). You will want to keep tabs on the AH, as items have changed within 24 hours (although I am guessing some are set at 48h. No way to tell yet until further info is out there.

I will be checking this daily and will update my findings asap.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger