World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Have a Merry, Merry Glyphmas....Again? NOW, NOT NEXT WEEK! NOW! DO IT!



Ok. ADD was kicking in earlier in the week, and my mind was racing. So what better use for my manic brain than figuring out how to make some extra gold?

First thought was to focus on all the "smart" folks out there buying up their glyphs before the Cata (to be prepared, and not get "gouged" once the Xpac hits), so I decide to hop on my Scribe toon, and go ahead with this plan... I decide to hit the mailbox and POOF! I have 102 COD's (12 stacks of 20 per "letter") of Adders, Deadnettle, Talandra's, etc. WOOOHOOO! I got two of my herb farmers back! Great news! Needless to say, I had filled a few tabs on his bank full of Ink of the Seas (which are only going for 2ish gold each on that server).

I do an auction scan, and to my surprise, there were only two people (horde side) selling glyphs? BOOM! Good ol' supply and demand, here I come! So after spending a bit over an hour milling herbs, making 10 of each glyph (that required Ink of the Sea) I put them up. By my morning check, 4200g sitting in my mail. Can you say smile?

So I mill more, make more, and toss em up on the AH. Fast forward 9ish hours, I get on, check the mail. 3800g. Rinse, lather, repeat. The good thing is, not only am I making an insane amount of gold for little work (other than early onset of carpel tunnel...), but this will continue to happen for a while after Cata starts.

FYI- Added my milling macro in case you don't have one (it makes life really easy, and it's not an addon taking up memory on your 'puter)

/cast Milling
/use Adder's Tongue
/use Deadnettle
/use Goldclover
/use Icethorn
/use Talandra's Rose
/use Tiger Lily
/use Lichbloom

*if you want to do this with different herbs- or when the Cata herbs come, tap for the next line in code, then type /use *insert new herb here*

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, Alto - if only I had started reading your blog sooner, I' have hours of my life back from milling herbs! LOL!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger