World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays To All of You!


A glimpse into my life outside of WoW, me and the love of my life, my beautiful 14 month old daughter! (yeah, she doesn't get a real laptop yet, but now she can mess with hers while daddy is "working")



So, since I have readers all over the world, bear with me while I attempt to wish you a Happy (or Merry)....

Christmas
Discovery Day
King's Birthday
St. Nicholas Day
Immaculate Conception
Foundation Day
Human Rights Day
Settlers' Day
Constitution Day
Day of the Vow
National Day
Republic Day
Hanukkah
Emperor's Birthday
Victory Day
Boxing Day
Goodwill Day
Independence Day
St. Stephen's Day
Proclamation Day
Republic Day
Rizal Day
Festivus (haha)


Now to end my post with a little text I received a few days ago...(If profanity offends you, please disregard, if not, read away!)

Twas the night before christmas when all through the house, and everyone felt shitty, even the mouse. Dad at the whore house and mom smoking grass, I just settled down for a nice piece of ass. Then out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my piece to see what's the matter. He came down the chimney like a bat outta hell, I knew right away that fat fucker fell!
He filled all the stockings with pretzels and beer, and a big rubber dong for my brother the queer! He rose up the chimney with one helluva fart, that sonuva bitch blew my chimney apart! He swore and cursed as he flew out of sight, "piss on you all, and have one helluva night!"


Money is Short, Times are Hard, Here's your fucking Christmas Card!

Don't you just love texts? I sometimes wonder what company I keep when I get certain messages, especially when pics are attached....

2 comments:

Wes said... Reply To This Comment

I'm incrediably jealous of your perfectly round bald head. I'm going bald and my head just can't pull it off. Merry Christmas, I hope its all the best for you!

Admin said... Reply To This Comment

Merry Christmas to you too brother! Hope your day was well received, and well given!

And I don't know how to feel about that comment. Thanks? I think?!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger