World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Monday, October 18, 2010

Headless Horseman Crashing? Part Deux

From my experience so far, tanks and dps click on the pumpkin, POOF! WoW turns into an unresponsive program, and you D/C.
I tried this on my priest, and she had ZERO issues clicking the pumpkin. I figured this might be just luck, so I requeued again, and she did it just fine. No D/C. Is this just luck? Nope. Because if it was, then the mount would have been in one of my bags. No luck. Try tomorrow....

Blizz, I know you are laughing inside on this. Thanks. We still love you and will continue to pay. Just how about throwing us a bone? Or at least a mount in our bags....No? Ok, give us something in there then. Anything. Thats like having a tootsie pop and not have a tootsie roll in the center. We feel scammed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger