World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Saturday, March 31, 2012

MoP- Mists of Pandaria Beta

I have my invite! No, not bragging, but telling. As you know, I try to keep you all updated on scammy emails, and in case you were wondering if your invite is legit, I have added screenshots to verify. Of course, the battlenet account info page is the #1 way to know 100%, and I have that image toward the end of the post.




You will also notice on your battlenet account screen you will have the ability to download. A few easy steps to follow:

GETTING STARTED

          1. Get the Installer:

          Log in to your Battle.net® account. Click the "Account" tab, then click on the "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria" tab under "Your Game Accounts". Download your client by selecting "Windows" or "Mac".

          2. Install the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria client:

          Run the installer. Wait for the "Checking for Updates" and "Updating Setup Files" windows to complete, and click "Install".* Scroll down to the end of the Beta Test Agreement, and click "Agree".

*If you would like to install additional languages, click the "Change" button next to "Selected Languages" and check all applicable boxes.

          3. Run the Game:

          Wait for the install process to complete and the "Play" button to light up. Press "Play" to enter the game.





Look forward to updated information coming your way as soon as possible. I will try to get my stream at justin.tv rocking asap!

 (you can follow at http://www.twitch.tv/altolycus

I will be messing with it over the weekend, and other than bits and pieces here and there, I will be going live early this week. While streaming, keep in mind that if you have specific questions, I will do my best to answer them (problems with your server, questions on beta, setting up addons, etc.). My stream won't be for me, it will be more for you and helping you with individual attention to help you make gold. 

I will also be linking my stream to my twitter account (https://twitter.com/#!/AltosGold) so you can also see then when I will be streaming through the wonders of twitter. And in case you miss my streams, I will be posting them here as well, with commentary. 




Looking forward to seeing ya'll there!

Alto.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks for this, worked perfectly

MorSte said... Reply To This Comment

Hey just a question, can I use some of the old WoW files to shorten the download time... I have to download about 18 gb (I have all expansions to date on my PC)
Just wondering

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger