World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Best and Easiest Transmog Site To Date - Icy Veins

Thanks to Dragonsoul at MMOChamp, I just got turned onto this amazing Transmog site....Icy Veins Transmogrification. Some players are making crazy amounts of gold in the AH selling basically anything from A to Z, I am not the kingpin on my server for Transmog, but I am in the game.

This site is just what I have wanted and what I have looked for. Nice, easy and simple to use.

What does it have? Here's a quick walk-through...

First, pick your toon:



Now click on Armor Sets or Item Models (I prefer Models, as those are individual drops for customization of mixed set looks, but thats just me):






Click where you wanna wear it....














Now you see all the individual images:


















And just mouse-over to give drop location:





Sexy huh? Quick post, nothing else to look at. If you need another link to the site, here you go: Icy Veins Transmogrification

1 comments:

Jackspot said... Reply To This Comment

Icy veins is awesome ;)

Thx for share

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger