World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nerf Faids....Faidtastic.....Faidorama....Faidapalooza....

I think @Khalior said it best this a.m. on Twitter....

"It's called 'GoldRush', but we all know it's 'FaidCrusher' :0"

What was the conversation about? A video series made by a fellow blogger. Get comfy, and stay a while. You don't want to miss this post. Deal?



Whatever you call her, our friend Faid is a great resource. For gold making, she sets the bar. For PvE skills, she has little competition.








I met Faid quite some time back. Her blog, Nerf Faids, is a favorite of mine, and her YouTube page is second to none. No grey areas here folks. She says it like she sees it. And that, my friends, it a hard skill to have.

Anyways, enough with the talk, there's no need to explain any further. I just became aware of a video series that she has been working on, Gold Rush. A handful of quick videos that are as informative as they are interesting to watch.



4 comments:

Faid said... Reply To This Comment

/humble bow

Thank you for the kind words, Alto. I'm glad you are impressed by my blog/Youtube, I love getting feedback, especially when it's positive. :)

Admin said... Reply To This Comment

It's well deserved. You did a great job!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

elove :)

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

I love Faid, she rocks the destruction of that gold scam was one of the best pieces of youtube I have seen in a long time.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger