World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Survey Says! Reader needs your Help!

Hey folks! I know, I know. I haven't been posting as much lately. Crazy to say the least! I received an email last night that just deserved a posting. Now I know you might just skip over this, but hear me out a second. This gentleman took the time out of his day to write an email to me (you guys too- the readers!) to assist with a project that he is working on to complete high school. 


Please take a moment, read through his email, and do a quick survey to help him out (40% of his grade is a pretty big deal). If you don't, I will hunt you down and destroy your AH. Well, not really, but I thought that might motivate you. I knocked out the survey in about 5 minutes, so help a brother out! Thanks ahead of time for your support! Without further ado, heeeeeeeere's Robbie!








Hi my name is Robbie Clark and I am currently completing high school. For one of my subjects I have to complete a major research project worth 40% of my final marks. The hypothesis for my project is that "adolescent males are partaking in pseudo–rites of passage involving role-playing games as compensation for a lack of definitive rites of passage within Western Culture." For this research project I am conducting a survey as part of my primary research. 


This survey is set up on survey monkey which you can find here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JJ9ZWC8

I was wondering if you could help me with this, if maybe you could please complete the survey if you have the time. Also i was wondering maybe if it was at all possible to link the survey in a post? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!



So folks, let's help this young man get an A! Why are you still here! Go now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

That was a long survey!

Kiramaren said... Reply To This Comment

I guess its directed at males then... :) oh well.

Skorpsy said... Reply To This Comment

Oh, well indeed. I do hope you guys out there are nice though and help him with it!

scottiegazelle said... Reply To This Comment

Neither adolescent nor male, so not sure how much help I'd be :p

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Done

scottiegazelle said... Reply To This Comment

..posted on FB for my gamer friends and for friends who are parents, for their kids. Dunno if it'll generate any hits but /shrug

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger