World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Not What you Know, It's Who You Know!


As you all know, I try to keep updated on as much information that I can. This post covers some of my favorite spots to hit for the top scoops in the WoW world. 






The Undermine Journal

 TheUndermineJournal - Your go-to resource for gold making. Even if you play EU servers, still a ton of great information on checking profession crafting, checking "new to you" schtuff you find in the AH for actual server prices (don't rely on wowhead for this, TuJ is a better resource)





wowhead.com

 WoWhead - The juicy goosey for checking items. Anything and everything you see in-game will be listed here. They have great links to new "blue" dev posts (wow forum GM's), PTR notes, and don't forget to check the "comments" on individual items, as they can be very informative.




MMO Champion

MMOChampion - Just what it says it is. The "champ" for finding the scoop on what's happening in MMO's...yes, that includes WoW. Great tidbits of general wow information, great forums, highly recommended (although I don't spend much time here, I should read more...)





The Consortium


The Consortium - Sick. Just sick. Great forums for all information on WoW. Sterling (site "boss") has some unreal posts. Amazing overall site. Very helpful forums, a shiz-ton of information, better than any of these listed for gold making tips. Been a long time "moocher", but try to get there now and again to help out folks that ask questions. Love it. Put this one on your favorites fur shur...



worldofwarcraft

WorldofWarcraft.com - Duh. The home away from home. Although they wont give you too much "insider" information, there is plenty of love there. I recommend to have this open on a tab at all times for you AH lovers. Log into your bank toon (I believe you need at least a level 10) and use the AH function. You can see your sales, how much you have sold, etc, etc, etc. Great if you are at work and cannot log into WoW.



WoW Insider

WoWInsider - Used to be great for Goldish information, but not so much anymore. Still good content.


Warcraft Econ

Warcraft Econ - Great interviews for folks that have hit the gold cap. If you are at 500K or 1mil, you definitely need to get ahold of these folks.


Just my Two Copper


JMTC - It's Not Just a WoW Gold Blog....It's a Community. Check out the Forums, a whole lotta stuff happening there constantly. And if you want even more, check out the IRC chat. JMTC hosts a friday evening "gold chat" that is a must see, where you can ask your gold questions to folks in the know!




Altos Goldish Advice - You know this guy. One of my personal favorites. Don't forget to subscribe to my RSS feed to get the latest and greatest scoops (see, now you are thinking ice cream, huh?). For those that don't know, you can get my daily posts emailed to you this way. Just type in your email address (don't worry, it's secure. You won't get spam, and no one sees your email, not even me!).



The list can go on and on. Oh, and of course my blogroll to the lower right side of my page (for the latest and greatest- if you are a blogger and don't see yourself on there, toss a comment below so I can add you!).

So for all my fellow goldmakers, did I miss one that you are partial to? Is there one that I missed that you frequent? Holler so I can add to the list!

4 comments:

Alberthus said... Reply To This Comment

OK you must read minds also Alto´s, this is a question I ask myself a million times "where the hell does this guys gets all the information?"
The answer is right up there, but I had find some of those myself including a blog named Altos Goldish Advice-the worst something, pretty good site I might ad, you probably know Him.
But now the question where do you find time to read them all ?
:)

Altolycus said... Reply To This Comment

Actually Al, I don't have enough time to read them all!

I get most of my information straight out just playing the game. I would say that 90% of my posts come right from WoW itself (in game). The other 10% flow from emails and just talking with other folks, be it on the websites above or in person. =)

GrayzBDF said... Reply To This Comment

Nice spree of posts!! Used this, pets and mounts as favorites on my Twitter for easy access. Will look into them when I spend less time in-game.

anaalius said... Reply To This Comment

Knowledge is power, something I have believed in since i started to make gold, The more infomation you have, the better informed your decisions are.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger