World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Don't Forget them Huntard's! Certificate of Ownership

So all the Hunter's out there know about this, and most other folks do as well, but I just want to give you a quick reminder...





Do me a favor, check the Certificate of Ownership on your AH. Now, check your bags/banks/alts for Celestial Ink (or even a great use for all the Blackfallow Ink that is collecting dust in your bank). Got some? I figured you did. Now check some other prices on the mats. Profitable? Yeah, I figured as much. Now you aren't gonna make a killing, but you will make a nice little profit....You just gotta remember to keep them posted.....and that's a whole other issue, huh?




If not, you Got Mill (here's a previous post on finding herbs to mill)? Got Herbs?


You don't? How about hitting up Eastern Plaguelands? There is a killa spot that I have used many times for farming Sungrass, and by the time you hit the "loop", you already have respawns....






BTW, thanks Indy for the reminder on these....it's always nice to get back into another market that I forgot about (and no, 420 had nothing to do with my memory...).

11 comments:

Martin said... Reply To This Comment

Another place to farm sungrass is 1k Needles. Just fly a loop around it.

Shannara said... Reply To This Comment

Huntards? Are you ... 12?

Admin said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks Martin! Even with all the water?

Shannara,

Nah, but I act like it sometimes..Do you need a definition? Every toon in wow has some type of nickname:

Rogues- Rouge
Warrior- Tankard
Druid- Drood
Warlock- Lock
Hunter- Huntard
Shannara- Utter and total Genius!

So if I offended your Huntard, I meant it with all my heart....

Martin said... Reply To This Comment

Alto,

Just make a loop around the cliffs. No water involved.

Admin said... Reply To This Comment

Nice, next time I feel the need to herb, I will try it out. Thanks for the input bruddah!

Vince said... Reply To This Comment

You forgot one, Alto!
"Boomkin," aka, "Oomkin," aka, "Boomchicken" = Balance Druid.

I swear, I'm so used to referring to them as "boomkin," I get confused when people ask about "balance druids."

Oh yeah, and Tankadin or Retaradin.

Ven said... Reply To This Comment

Your post always makes my day Alto, and to the topic tried several times to sell those but no success until now but will try again maybe thing have changed a bit since last time.

Admin said... Reply To This Comment

Thanks Vince! I knew I left outta few!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

haha obviously Shannara hasn't been on WoW long enough to learn that everyone pretty much refers to Hunters as "Huntard". So we must all be 12 years old. :D

Azz said... Reply To This Comment

Hmm...I haven't thought of these in a while. One, I don't recall them selling very well in the past, and two, I don't think I have tons of Celestial ink lying around. A quick check of TUJ for my server and the recent sales range from 5g to 50g. WOW. I will look into these more often.

Thanks

Admin said... Reply To This Comment

Azz,

They aren't a killer seller, but make sure you have at least one up in the AH at all times, as when a Hunter wants em, you want the sale!

I forget about alot of markets that sold well in the past, that's when I sit back and dust off the cobwebs, and turn em into gold!

As always, thanks for the input!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger