World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Friday, February 25, 2011

Coming Soon- Alto on the PTR 4.1.0

Hey folks, just want to let you know I will be getting away from the "AH gold game" here for a few days as I am extremely interested in getting into the guts of 4.1.0.


Since this patch is the first "major" patch to hit us since Cata, I will do my best to keep you scooped with the latest and greatest to get you to be the first knowing about what is happening. We all know that everything doesn't get reported on the notes, so I am going to be searching and scrounging for goodies to share with you. Sound like a plan?

So get my blog on your favorites, follow me on twitter (top upper right of the page, at the twitter logo), toss me on google reader, do whatcha gotta do, cuz the posts are a comin' to ya!

I hate typing this post as much as you hate reading it, i.e a post with nothing....but I wanted to let ya'll know my plan for the recent future so you didn't think I died or something.

5 comments:

yerishan said... Reply To This Comment

If you got a lot of time can you test the 42454 items in AH bug ?

If there are more than 42.5 k items in the AH, get_all scans stop working.

I really hope they will fix this some day

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Wait, what's your Twitter? I don't seem to see it.

Admin said... Reply To This Comment

The very top right of the page! AltosGold if that makes it easier!

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

AH! Sorry about that.

Admin said... Reply To This Comment

It's all good!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger