World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Saturday, January 15, 2011

PTR Update Jan 14- Archaeology - Vendors - Stranglethorn Vale

 Only a few changes (and I am a day off getting it to you), but I don't want one to slip by....do you blame me? Nothing really major from what I can see, but I am really interested in the Arch "values"...similar to a 5K card? Not getting your hopes up, but I think Blizz has something up their sleeve for adding to this "profession", and this is just a small start.



Archaeology:

  • The sell value of all common artifacts has been doubled, while a small subset of common artifacts have had their sell value increased far beyond that.
To keep them or toss in bank and sell? Six in one hand, half a dozen in the other. Decisions, Decisions....I would keep them in case they are one of the "small subset" Blizz mentioned...

Items:

  • The Honor Commodities and Justice Commodities Vendors now sell raw tradeskill materials. These are not intended to be a cost-effective source of these materials, but an option for players with lots of Justice or Honor Points who have already purchased all of the gear that interests them.
Update: I just noticed that Mageshadow hit this on JMTC earlier, and I am not gonna comment, just check it out for yourself, he covered this one quite thoroughly.

Quests and Creatures:

  • Chief Engineer Scooty, formally of Booty Bay, has packed up his Gnomeregan teleporter and lugged it up to Grom'gol in Northern Stranglethorn to better accommodate his Horde customers.


I missed this guy. I wonder if his travels were due to Hagor da Goblin....Something is brewing....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger