Well, another find while running around checking out the new content (yeah, I know I am a bit late, but hey, better late than never!)I ended up in the famed Eastern Plaguelands (The Fungal Vale, 36.4, 49.1) and what do I see? A WORLD CHEST?!

Rogues rejoice! We are once again needed! *then I get to it and realize that anyone can open it, as it isn't locked. Who in their right mind would leave a "blue" in an unlocked chest? You got me, but it's there. And I am sure there are a ton more all over since the shattering....

Now to start searching the world, where there is one, there is bound to be a few more....if you see them, don't hide, toss up a comment if you find more out there!
The Biggest Gold Sinks in World of Warcraft History, Ranked
-
The Biggest Gold Sinks in World of Warcraft History, Ranked As dedicated
gold makers on…
The post The Biggest Gold Sinks in World of Warcraft History, Ra...
14 hours ago


10:59 PM
Admin

0 comments:
Post a Comment