World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor

Monday, November 29, 2010

VANILLA CHESTS ARE BACK, BABY! Sturdy Treasure Chests- Rare BOE's!

Well, another find while running around checking out the new content (yeah, I know I am a bit late, but hey, better late than never!)I ended up in the famed Eastern Plaguelands (The Fungal Vale, 36.4, 49.1) and what do I see? A WORLD CHEST?!



Rogues rejoice! We are once again needed! *then I get to it and realize that anyone can open it, as it isn't locked. Who in their right mind would leave a "blue" in an unlocked chest? You got me, but it's there. And I am sure there are a ton more all over since the shattering....



Now to start searching the world, where there is one, there is bound to be a few more....if you see them, don't hide, toss up a comment if you find more out there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger